lundi 5 octobre 2015

Add back-end WP plugin to front-end template

I just need to be pointed the right direction here, I don't expect the exact answer.

Basically, I got a wordpress plugin for woocommerce. It adds a new metabox with options to choose from within the 'add new product' area in admin back-end.

Plugin here http://ift.tt/1FY4Wfa

My theme with other plugins allow me to add new products from the front-end and so I would like to use this plugin also from the front-end.

So how can I bring the plugin to my theme template to be able to choose its option from the front-end? Or what steps to take that I could google some tutorials and take it from there?

I haven't tried anything just yet, I just have no idea where to start.

Any help is appreciated



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire