lundi 5 octobre 2015

How to track exit links

I have a website with embedded videos. Each iframe comes from different website. The problem is that some of them, are redirecting my visitors to their assigned destination without actions (click, hover, etc). And now Google is listing my website as suspicious. Is there any php script to track every single exit link from my pages to another website? Let's say i'm using Wordpress and have already created $table_name tracking 1-timestamp, 2-my page that was redirected, and 3-the destination of the external website/domain.

function the_function() {
// if there is any function
}

if ( the_function() == true // or false )
{
$wpdb->insert($table_name, array(
'timestamp' => $timestamp,
'page' => $my_page_redirected_to_a_different_domain,
'destination'=> $destination,
));
}

Or if there is any js script, no problem



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire