lundi 5 octobre 2015

How can I upload multiple items using Contact Form 7 in my wordpress woocommerce site

Here is what I want to achieved: User click here to add another item

Here is my form Settings:

<p>Your Name (required)<br />
[text* your-name default:user_login] </p>

<p>Your Address<br />
[textarea your-message] </p>

<p>Your Phone (required)<br />
[text* your-phone] </p>

<p>Your Email (required)<br />
[email* your-email default:user_email] </p>

<p>Description of item<br />
[textarea item-desc] </p>

<p>Location of item<br />
[text item-location] </p>

<p>Photo of Item<br />
[file photo id:item-photo]</p>


<p>[submit "Submit"]</p>

Once a user click submit, I want the message displayed : Click here to add (as shown in the screenshot above) another item. This means, the customer can continue to add other items. However, I want the form to remember all other details the customer inputted so the customer will just add Photo of Item, Location of item and description of item. Every customer can add maximum of 10 items for a form submission. I will appreciate any help with this. If you have a cleaner way of achieving this, I will appreciate the advise. All I want is a customer can fill his biodata and can upload maximum of 10 items with description, location and photo of each item. Thank you for always.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire